Jason stood with the card in his hands, plucked from his door.
It dawned on him how long his shame must have been there.
(( sorry! another one of these „
for anyone in JL who hasn’t seen my skype message i should be returning mid-february time
i have a busy but fun couple of weeks ahead of me so i should be free and peppy when i come back so i can play with you all again! it’ll be great
((says it all really
due to personal reasons leaving me feel unmotivated i’ll be on a short hiatus, i can’t imagine i’ll be gone long, i may even find solace in RP later on but right now i can’t see me being all that active.
i love you all and i’ll miss you, cya soon though, right?
Sophie xoxo ))
Honestly, Anon, I don’t even know.
“Thank you, nurse,” he kissed Steph’s forehead and made his way upstairs with extra vim and vigour to give her the best impression of his health. Were he less of a real man he would have regretted it as the muscles in his leg started to twitch with overuse.
The water felt like heavenly rainfall on his battered form. The cuts stung but it was that pain of actually doing something good to them, it felt soothing and familiar. For a while he just stood there under the shower head letting his mind wander back to his earlier thoughts of Steph in her nurse outfit, Steph almost being an actual nurse, Steph brewing tea downstairs and curling up on the sofa. Jason was not a tea drinker but it felt like bliss in the setting she has accidentally created. Then he remembered she had said something about winding down. Curiosity drove him to freshen up thoroughly and finish his shower and he descended the staircase feeling like a brand new human being, back in his boxors and jeans alone and towel-drying his hair.
“The shower was beautiful, thank you. I am sorry about this lateness,” he called into the kitchen.
“Any time. And don’t worry about it. Bat’s are nocturnal, remember?” she called back. “I couldn’t sleep so well anyway, so you were like a knight in leather armor.” She met him in the living room and was half surprised to find him shirtless and somewhat wet. Steph’s eyes wandered down to the sharp V at Jason’s hips that disappeared into his jeans and felt herself flushing a little, though she was anything but uncomfortable with the view.
Forcing herself to look back up at his face, smiling a little goofily, she handed him the mug of tea. “Chamomile is great when you’re sore. Have some of that, and then stretch out on your stomach on the couch. I think you earned a back rub,” she told him nonchalantly, sitting on the back of the couch to sip her own mug. Steph would be lying if she said she didn’t sneak another peak at Jason while he settled in. She reached out and ran her fingers through the damp hair above his ear experimentally, playing with the texture.
When Jason had had enough of his tea, he’d done as she’d asked and lied down. A bottle of lavender lotion was kept on the coffee table for sore muscles after missions and Steph took the bottle and carefully straddled his upper thighs. She warmed up the lotion in her hands and, not wanting to make him any sorer, slowly began to rub along his shoulder blades, kneading her thumbs into a knot she found there. “Is the pressure okay?”
He’d be lying if he said the glances and dorky faces Stephanie was giving were not boosting his ego quite a bit. Jason had sniffed the tea suspiciously beforehand as was his habit with any new drink. He downed it when he noticed Stephanie’s amusement at his odd behaviour. It wasn’t too bad but it scalded a little, that was a little quick to drink even for him. He said nothing about it.
The towel had been made into a makeshift pillow against his face with Stephanie’s hands working his shoulders and back muscle. “Feels good,” he said, groaning from the pleasure, “you’re good with your hands.” Even without seeing her Jason could feel the warmth of Steph staddling him and what her expression might have been, had he more energy he might have pushed his luck with round two. Perhaps in a while, this felt too good to interrupt. “Definitely gotta do this more often.”
I’m trying to imagine your answer to 62…that’s some hella flexibility, or am I missing something…?
I can draw you a diagram, though I’ll bet you’re much more of a hands-on kinda guy, right?
Ten seconds?! Don’t get fresh, young man. Then again, Stephzilla gets what Stephzilla wants, she’s told me often enough. Sigh
Who’s getting fresh? The hands move of their own accord! I bet it’s about the same for you, you horndog.
As for that I am not at liberty to comment. *smiling nontheless*
13. Do you get jealous easily? I’ve already answered this one for Rayner.
15. If you were getting a piercing, where would it be and why? It’s gotta be the D. Haha, or maybe just the ear, I quite fancy plugs but I wouldn’t stretch them all that much, they can look a bit stupid in excess.
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Um, naturally.
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Woah…yes. These questions don’t let up, huh?
57. Things you want to say to an ex This should never have happened. Stay away from him and the family.
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? This gu- ….This chick once went down on me whilst I was straddling my bike. That was pretty awesome.
68. What is your sexual orientation? I like women. Uh, straight…
7. Can you commit to one person? Yeah I reckon so.
13. Do you get jealous easily? I wouldn’t say ‘easily’, no
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? I haven’t had a relationship last that long but I don’t see why I would assuming I truly cared for that person.
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander? Heh, well… I do like to explore. Things get pretty heated around the ten second mark, not that I count.
43. How long was your longest relationship? No idea. Nothing longer than a couple of months thus far and that ended because I couldn’t give her all the time she wanted.
51. Is there a person who you would do absolutely everything for? Most definitely; Stephanie.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? Don’t ask me. I’m not a ‘sweet’ guy, I guess traditional romance isn’t my forté.
I bought the most expensive champagne in this classy restaurant for a girl once and she wasn’t even that hot.
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why? … I’m not talking about this.
84. Why did your last relationship fail? Because it wasn’t a relationship, not that I knew that.